Sunday, November 15, 2009

Help! Someone needs to change my Halloween background!

Not a lot has been happening here at the Tanner household. Halloween came and went. Isaac celebrated his 7Th birthday. My niece Ashli got married. She was a beautiful bride. It was a great day. I am so happy for her. I loved seeing my family. It doesn't matter how long I am married I miss my family this time of year. I am so excited for Thanksgiving so I can see them. It will be bittersweet because it is the first year without my mom. I miss talking to her and having her tell me how silly my problems are. Some days I miss her so much it's like a physical pain. The holidays are going to be hard. It will mark a year since she has been gone. But, my mother would not like that I feel this way. She would tell me "Good Hell Tammy, this is a part of life now have a Merry Christmas." So that is what I will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment